Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Software Development Kit (SDK). If you want to jump right in with writing code, see Quick Start: A Simple Program and then read Write Code for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Web Services). We welcome your feedback; use the feedback link at the bottom of this page.
This SDK contains a wealth of resources, including code samples, which are designed to help you build powerful vertical applications using the Microsoft DynamicsCRM platform. It is a guide for developers writing solutions, server-side code, client applications and extensions, custom business logic, plug-ins, integration modules, custom workflow modules and more. The SDK contains an architectural overview of Microsoft DynamicsCRM, the entity model, security model, Web services, and sample code.
|You can print portions of the SDK documentation from the compiled help file (CHM). However, you should probably not include the Programming Reference for Microsoft Dynamics CRM in your print job due to its size. The search tab in the CHM file supports the use of wildcards. For example, searching for IOrg* will return all topics that refer to the IOrganizationService Web service.|
For more information about changes to this documentation, see Release History.
SDK Version 5.0.0, December 2010
In This Section
- Learn About Development for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Provides information about common development scenarios, what is supported, and tutorials to get you going.
- Model Your Business Data With Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Read about the business entities used in Microsoft DynamicsCRM.
- Write Code for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Web Services)
- Provides information about what you need to program in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 . This section covers the Web services, shows how to connect to the Microsoft DynamicsCRM services, tells you about early bound and late bound programming and explains how you can programmatically create, retrieve, and modify your organizations business data.
- Data Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Auditing, Duplicate Detection, Bulk Delete, Data Import)
- Learn how to manage your business data in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 by using data import, bulk delete and duplicate detection features.
- Extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Solutions, Customizations, Reports, Plug-ins, Processes, Workflows, Dashboards, SharePoint, Outlook)
- Find the basics you need to extend Microsoft DynamicsCRM. This includes solutions, Web services, data modeling, plug-ins, client programming and more.
- Advanced Development for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Upgrade, Asynchronous Service, Azure, Deployment, E-mail Providers, Sample Data)
- Discover more advanced topics that include upgrading your code, the asynchronous service, and more.
- Sample Code Directory for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Review this handy directory of all the sample code contained in this SDK.
- Programming Reference for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Read a complete reference documentation for the assemblies, schemas, and services described in this Microsoft DynamicsCRMSDK.
- Glossary of Terms for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Review the common terms used in this documentation.
|Release||New and updated topics||Description of changes|
Version 5.0.0, December 2010
Send Us Your Feedback
We appreciate hearing from you. To send your feedback, click the following link and type your comments in the message body. The subject-line information is used to route your feedback. If you remove or modify the subject line we may be unable to process your feedback. Send Feedback